After two rounds of play in the 2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Tournament, the Crew Bracket Challenge is tightly contested. Wil Trapp leads Drew Beckie by three points with 118 points, while Aaron Schoenfeld sits just three points behind Beckie. Eric Gehrig trails his teammates after picking up just 104 points in the first two rounds.
To no one's surprise, the West region of the bracket gave everyone trouble. However, Ohio State Final Four hopes are still alive as three players picked the Buckeyes to advance. Beckie chose Gonzaga to win the region and dance all the way to Atlanta.
- Wil Trapp - 118 pts.
- Drew Beckie -114
- Aaron Schoenfeld - 111
- Eric Gehrig - 104
The Scoring System:
- 3 points for each team correctly picked to advance to the Round of 32.
- 5 points for each team picked in the Sweet 16.
- 10 points for each team in the Elite 8.
- 25 points for each team in the Final 4.
- 50 points for each team in the National Championship.
- 100 points for correctly picking the National Champion.