Heading into Final Four weekend, rookie Wil Trapp owns a seven point lead over Aaron Schoenfeld after correctly selecting four out of the Elite 8 teams in the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship bracket. However, if Louisville beats Wichita State, Drew Beckie could win the 2013 Crew Bracket Challenge. Every player chose exactly one of the Final 4 teams, and Beckie is the only one that has a National Championship hopeful with Louisville.
- Wil Trapp - 183 pts.
- Aaron Schoenfeld - 176
- Drew Beckie -169
- Eric Gehrig - 159
The Scoring System:
- 3 points for each team correctly picked to advance to the Round of 32.
- 5 points for each team picked in the Sweet 16.
- 10 points for each team in the Elite 8.
- 25 points for each team in the Final 4.
- 50 points for each team in the National Championship.
- 100 points for correctly picking the National Champion.