1. New York Red Bulls - 53 pts. - Week 32: 2-2 Draw vs. New England Revolution
Tim Cahill rescued the Red Bulls in the 97th minutes as the home team denied the New England Revolution of a road victory on Saturday. New York returns to action in a road tilt at Houston on October 20.
2. Sporting Kansas City - 51 pts. - Week 32: 1-0 Win at Columbus Crew
Sporting recovered from last week's loss against the Philadelphia Union with a 1-0 road victory in Columbus to keep within striking distance of the MLS Supporters Shield. Peter Vermes' side travels to Houston without Matt Besler and Graham Zusi on Wednesday.
3. Houston Dynamo - 47 pts. - Week 32: 1-0 Win vs. Montreal Impact
The Dynamo earned its third win in four matches as it topped the Montreal Impact 1-0 at home on Saturday. Houston faces a quick turnaround before a midweek home clash with Sporting Kansas City on Wednesday.
4. Montreal Impact - 46 pts. - Week 32: 1-0 Loss at Houston Dynamo
The Impact has is winless in four matches following a road loss to the Houston Dynamo and now faces a mathematic possibility of failing to reach the playoffs. Marco Di Vaio and Co. host the New England Revolution at Stade Saputo on Saturday.
5. Philadelphia Union - 45 pts. - Week 32: 1-0 Win vs. Toronto FC
Kleberson could not have picked a better time for his first MLS goal as the Brazilian scored in the 95th minute to beat Toronto FC and keep Philadelphia in fifth place in the Eastern Conference. The Union travel to last-place D.C. United in Week 33.
6. Chicago Fire - 43 pts. - Week 32: 3-0 Win at D.C. United
The Fire out-classed D.C. United to move into sixth place with a 3-0-road win on Friday night. The Men in Red will need a road result to keep their playoff hopes alive as they travel to FC Dallas on Saturday.
7. New England Revolution - 42 pts. - Week 32: 2-2 Draw at New York Red Bulls
Victory seemed certain for the Revolution as Diego Fagundez made it 2-1 in the 91st minute, but Tim Cahill's 97th-minute equalizer left Jay Heaps' squad with just a point on the road. The Revs travel to Montreal in Week 33.
8. Columbus Crew - 41 pts. - Week 32: 1-0 Loss vs. Sporting Kansas City
The Black & Gold will need wins in their two remaining matches against the New England Revolution and help from other matches if they hope to make the playoffs following the weekend loss to Sporting Kansas City. The Crew can regroup this week before facing New England on October 19.
9. Toronto FC - 26 pts. - Week 32: 1-0 Loss at Philadelphia Union
The Reds nearly escaped PPL Park with a point in tow, but Kleberson's 95th-minute tally left Toronto FC empty-handed. Toronto has the week off before traveling to Chicago on October 19.
10. D.C. United - 15 pts. - Week 32: 3-0 Loss vs. Chicago Fire
United fell to the Fire just three days after capturing the 2013 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup against Real Salt Lake on Tuesday. D.C. welcomes the Philadelphia Union on Saturday.