The Columbus Crew SC Membership Advisory Board is designed to foster productive dialogue between supporters and Crew SC front office. The purpose of the board is to contribute ideas, opinions, and feedback on a range of topics including membership benefits, the match day experience, concessions and more.
All interested Crew SC Full Season Members are strongly encouraged to apply for one of the 14 board seats using the link above. Crew SC will select members based on certain criteria that will represent a cross section of the season membership base. Our intentions are to form a diverse group of season ticket members ranging from new to experienced voices.
As a member, this is your chance to be a liaison and voice for supporters while gaining an understanding of the business operation decisions within the Club.
Advisory Board Goals
- Improve the season ticket member experience & benefits
- Improve MAPFRE Stadium and in-match experience
- Enhance the value of season ticket membership
- 21 years or older
- 2017 Full Season Ticket Member
- Ability to attend quarterly meetings at MAPFRE Stadium
- First meeting planned for mid-February, 2017
- Ability to communicate effectively with supporters and staff
- Only one representative per household