Match Timing | Food & Beverage | 50/50 Raffle | Captioning Services & Assisted Listening Devices | Gameday Promotions
5 p.m. – Gates 6 & 7 Open for Land-Grant Happy Hour Only
6 p.m. – Gates Open
6:30 p.m. – MAPFRE Stadium Seating Area Open
6:50 p.m. – Team Warm-Ups Start
7:20 p.m. – Team Warm-Ups End
7:25 p.m. – Pre-Match Ceremonies Begin
7:30 p.m. – Kick Off
Scott's Field Seat Menu
Game Day- Match Day Snacks Featuring
- Ballpark hot dogs with relish, ketchup and mustard
- Hand-rolled Pretzels served with horseradish Mustard, beer cheese and cream cheese dip
- Candy bar station
- Market fresh fruit
Chef's Table- Specialty Table Featuring
- Smoked ribs with Levy Signature BBQ sauce
- Black eyed peas with smoky collard greens
- Chessy grits
- Southern-Style creamed corn
- Honey corn bread muffins
- Blueberry Crumble with whipped cream
Upper 90 Lounge Menu
- Carved marinated flank steak
- Buttermilk-chive mashed potatoes
- Grilled asparagus
- Caesar salad
- Jumbo cookies
Our last home match saw one lucky fan leave with $947.50. Raffle tickets will be sold through halftime by volunteers from Clearfork Transportation roaming the stadium or at the 50/50 raffle kiosk. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Columbus Crew SC Foundation’s programming designed to change young lives through a passion for soccer The winning number will be announced immediately following the match.Credit cards are now accepted for 50/50 sales.
LAND-GRANT HAPPY HOUR
Join Columbus Crew SC and Land-Grant Brewing Co. starting at 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday to enjoy up to half-priced Land-Grant beers and various lawn games — like large Jenga, corn hole, soccer billiards and more. DJ Lutz will be performing at the Happy Hour.
To attend the Happy Hour, please enter through Gate 6 and 7. Gate 7 is just for Pups at the Pitch participants (with dogs — see below for more information). Supporters must have a match ticket in order to attend.
PUPS AT THE PITCH
Crew SC is hosting the inaugural Pups at the Pitch. For only $35 you and your 4-legged friend can get a General Admission ticket in the lower sideline to watch Crew SC take on 2016 MLS Cup Champions, Seattle Sounders FC. Prior to Kick Off you and your dog will have access to a designated dog park at MAPFRE Stadium.
Things to Know:
- Please bring your confirmation email to the “Pups Gate” to check in for the match. You will receive your match tickets once your signed waiver is turned in.
- Seats are located in sections 120-121. These sections will be General Admission.
- Each dog and human is required to have its own ticket.
- Non-retractable leashes are mandatory (dogs must be leashed at MAPFRE Stadium)
- No more than 1 dog per person
- Prior to entrance, you are required to sign a waiver stating that your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, you may print and sign the waiver at the link below to bring with you and have ready upon entering the venue. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of an incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog's needs. YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO BRING YOUR DOG TO PUPS AT THE PITCH.
- Dogs will be restricted to a Dog friendly zone at MAPFRE Stadium. Dog friendly zone will include the MAPFRE Stadium Dog park, restrooms for dog owners, concession stands and General Admission sections in the Lower Sideline to watch the Crew SC match.
- Crew SC reserves the right to deny any dog or human entrance to MAPFRE Stadium and the Pups at the Pitch event for any reason Crew SC may see fit. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Ticket packages include Human and Dog Package for $35, Dog add on ticket (owner must already have a match ticket) for $10 and Human add on ticket for $30.
Pups at the Pitch Waiver form (must be filled prior to entry on match day)
CAPTIONING SERVICES & ASSISTED LISTENING DEVICES
Captioning Services & Assisted Listening Devices available at MAPFRE Stadium. Visit Supporters' Services in the Plaza for more information.