By enrolling in the Columbus Crew SC (“Crew SC”) Season Ticket Membership (“Membership”), Season Ticket Member (“Member” or “you”) acknowledge that the Membership automatically renews your tickets for all Crew SC Major League Soccer regular-season and playoff matches, all Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Matches, and all CONCACAF Champions League Matches at Crew SC’s home venue each year (a “Season”). Member agrees to the Auto-Renewal Program terms and conditions listed herein (the “Agreement”).
- Automatic Membership Renewal. You authorize Columbus Crew SC to charge your credit or debit card (or withdraw from your bank account via Electronic Funds Transfer, if so selected) your annual Membership costs (“Costs”) for the upcoming Season, automatically and without notice, until such time as you choose to opt-out of your Membership following the procedures described in Section 3 herein (the “Authorization”). The Authorization shall remain in effect for as long as the Membership remains in effect. You cannot transfer or sell your Membership.
Member warrants that Member has the authority to authorize charges for the purpose of paying the Costs. Member understands and agrees that Crew SC is not liable in any way for any erroneous billing statements, incorrect charges or other error of any kind made or arising as a result of any act by a third party and due to no fault of Crew SC. For any error related to charges or billing of any kind not made or caused by Crew SC, Member acknowledges and agrees that Crew SC’s responsibility to remedy the error will only arise if and when Crew SC receives timely notice of the error and it is within Crew SC’s reasonable control to do so. Member understands that Crew SC reserves the right, upon written notification, to modify any payment plans (a “Plan”), including Costs, for future seasons and/or terminate participation as a Member for any violations of this Agreement or any applicable Crew SC rules, regulations or policies. You will be notified of the Costs for each Season before the end of the Opt-Out Window described in Section 3.
You can opt-out of tickets for the MLS playoffs, Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Matches, or Champion’s League matches by following the procedures outlined in the email providing pricing details for such non-regular season matches (a “Limited Opt-Out”) and such Limited Opt-Out will not cancel your season tickets for the subsequent seasons.
- Payment Plan Options. Member may pay Costs through one of four Plans that you must elect.
- Annual Plan: You agree to pay 100% of the Costs for the following Season on or before September 15th.
- 3 Month Plan: You agree to pay the Costs for the following Season in three (3) equal monthly payments commencing on September 15th and ending November 15th of the current calendar year. If you select this option after September 15th of any year then your Costs will be allocated among a number of payments equal to the number of months remaining before the next August 15.
6 Month Plan: You agree to pay the Costs for the following Season in six (6) equal monthly payments commencing on September 15th and ending February 15th of the next calendar year. If you select this option after September 15th of any year then your Costs will be allocated among a number of payments equal to the number of months remaining before the next August 15.
- Monthly Plan: You agree to pay the Costs for the following Season in 12 equal monthly payments commencing on September 15th and ending August 15th of the next calendar year. If you select this option after September 15th of any year then your Costs will be allocated among a number of payments equal to the number of months remaining before the next August 15.
If you are enrolled in the 3 Month Plan, 6 Month Plan or the Monthly Plan, you expressly authorize the initial and continued payments in accordance with the selected Plan for the current Season and for each subsequent Season, until such time as you choose to opt-out of the Membership, as described in Section 3, or change your payment plan option.
- Opt-Out Procedures. You may opt-out of the Membership for the upcoming Season (an “Opt-Out”) by contacting a Membership Representative and requesting an opt-out link (the “Opt-Out Link”). You must complete a form on the Opt-Out Link and submit the form by September 16 of each year (the “Opt-Out Window”). If September 16 falls on a weekend day or Holiday, you must submit the form the following business day. If you do not Opt-Out during the Opt-Out Window, you forfeit the right to cancel your Membership for the upcoming Season and you will be charged the Costs for the Membership.
- Refund Policy; Missed Payments. Payments must be timely made on or before the agreed upon Plan dates. Member understands that it is solely the Member’s responsibility to ensure the Member’s payment information is current and to notify Crew SC of any deficiencies such that they may be remedied, and that the Member’s failure to do so within the specified time frame will result in a loss of Membership privileges and may result in a revocation of Membership. Crew SC reserves the right to charge a processing fee of $35.00 in the event a payment is refused for any reason. Under all Plans, all payments are due on the dates specified regardless of match cancellations or rescheduling – refunds will be addressed in accordance with the applicable policy in effect at that time for the applicable match.
If you choose the 3 Month, 6 Month or the Monthly Payment Plan, in the event you fail to make any timely required payments, Crew SC reserves the right to either (a) withhold your tickets for upcoming events until payment is made and the account is in good standing or (b) terminate the Membership, with any payments made prior to the termination date forfeited by you. Crew SC may resell tickets for future matches otherwise reserved for the Member at any time while Membership is suspended. If the Member’s tickets for any future game are sold while the Membership is suspended and the Membership is subsequently restored, Crew SC may, subject to availability, substitute other tickets for those that have been sold.
In the event the 2019 Crew SC Season is not played at MAPFRE Stadium, you will receive a refund of your Costs already paid for the 2019 Crew SC Season. If you are enrolled in the 3 Month Plan, 6 Month Plan or the Monthly Plan, then Crew SC will cancel your then-remaining payments towards 2019 Crew SC Membership Costs.
- Pro-Rated Membership. Memberships purchased on a date after the first Season home game has been played in a current Season (the “Late Purchases”) may be eligible for reduced Membership dues. Late Purchases are eligible for the Plans described in Section 2 above. Please contact a Crew SC Membership Representative for further details regarding pro-rated membership dues and payment plans.
- Modification. Crew SC reserves the right to amend this Agreement in its sole discretion (the “Amendments”). If Amendments are to take effect upon commencement of a subsequent Season, Member will be notified of any such Amendments prior to any Opt-Out Window for the Membership. If Amendments are to take effect during the current Season and in the discretion of Crew SC are reasonably necessary to address safety, security or emergency situations, Member will be informed of any such Amendments upon the Amendments taking effect and will not be entitled to any refunds of any payments made prior to the Amendments if the Member subsequently chooses to cancel the Membership as a result of the Amendments.
- Miscellaneous. Member confirms that the Member has been given a full opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to this Agreement and has either obtained that advice or hereby waives any related rights or claims that might arise if that advice has not been obtained. The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall in no way affect the validity of any other provision hereof. This Agreement contains all agreements of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes, cancels and replaces any other agreement, representation or understanding of any kind or nature. This Agreement is wholly governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.