WHO WILL YOU RIDE FOR?
Columbus Crew SC is celebrating its 25th season by hosting a 25K Community Bike Ride!
100% of EVERY DOLLAR RAISED will be donated to Pelotonia to help fund innovative cancer research.
This fun ride is packed with fun perks! It all starts with a 15.6-mile ride that begins at MAPFRE Stadium before heading to the New Downtown Stadium, and then back to MAPFRE Stadium, where riders can enjoy food, beverages, and a chance to meet with Crew Leadership & Alumni.
REGISTER TO RIDE
- Date: Sunday, October 4th at MAPFRE Stadium
- Start Time: The first peloton group takes off at 8:00 a.m.
- Participants: Space is limited to keep the health & safety of participants in mind, so we are allowing up to 150 riders.
- Each peloton group will have up to 15 riders.
- Registration Fee: $96
- All proceeds from registration & additional fundraising are directed towards Pelotonia's cancer research initiative.
- Benefits Include:
- Meeting and riding alongside Crew SC Leaders & Alumni such as Tim Bezbatchenko, Dante Washington, Brian Maisonneuve, and Frankie Hejduk!
- Personal pitch-side photo opportunities at MAPFRE Stadium AND outside the New Downtown Stadium site.
- One (1) Crew Pelotonia T-Shirt
- One (1) Crew Pelotonia magnet
- One (1) Crew mask
- Rider Celebration with food & beverage at MAPFRE Stadium following the conclusion of the ride, with DJ Leek and Crew SC's Leadership Team!
- Parking gates open at 7 a.m. Parking will be free for registered riders but tailgating will not be permitted.
- Park in the General Parking Lot.
- Please make sure to stagger your cars and be diligent in not parking next to one another as much as possible.
- Only registered participants who have gone through the required health screen will be allowed on-site.
- Safety Protocol:
- All riders will be required to sign a waiver
- Face masks are required during the ride. A mask will be provided but please make sure to bring your own when you arrive.
Before entry, you will be screened by medical personnel, who will ask you a pre-health screening questionnaire and take your temperature.
- If any individual answers “yes” to any of the health screening questions they will not be permitted to ride.
- Riders will be placed into pack groups up to 15 to allow for socially distanced rides.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at both MAPFRE Stadium and the New Downtown Stadium site.
- Contact Us:
- If you have any questions about the event, please contact Memberships & Special Events Coordinator Pat Gaitan at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO SUPPORT