With 10 matches left to play, the Crew kept its playoff hopes alive as it beat Toronto FC. Here is how the jumbled Eastern Conference looks after 25 weeks.
1. Sporting Kansas City - 39 pts. - Week 25: 1-0 Loss at San Jose Earthquakes
Sporting saw its lead atop the East diminish with a road loss at San Jose. Kansas City is now tied with the Red Bulls as it prepares for a Week 26 trip to Chicago.
2. New York Red Bulls - 39 pts. - Week 25: 0-0 Draw vs. Philadelphia Union
The Red Bulls were set to overtake first place as Thierry Henry and Tim Cahill returned to the lineup, but were instead shutout by a scrappy Philadelphia side. New York travels to the West Coast to face Chivas USA on Sunday.
3. Montreal Impact - 38 pts. - Week 25: 2-1 Win vs. D.C. United
The Impact showed flashes of the team it was at the beginning of the season with Marco Di Vaio leading the way in a 2-0 win over D.C. United. Montreal hosts the Houston Dynamo in Week 26 action.
4. Philadelphia Union - 38 pts. - Week 25: 0-0 Draw at New York Red Bulls
The Union battled to a 0-0 road draw against the Red Bulls over the weekend. Sebastien Le Toux and company travel to New England for a Sunday match this week.
5. Houston Dynamo - 36 pts. - Week 25: 3-1 Win vs. Seattle Sounders FC
Giles Barnes scored a screamer to ruin Clint Dempsey's Texas homecoming as the Dynamo topped Seattle, 3-1. Houston looks to keep rolling with a road match in Montreal in Week 26.
6. New England Revolution - 33 pts. - Week 25: 2-0 Win vs. Chicago Fire
Juan Agudelo returned to the lineup to score an unlikely side-footed volley to lift the Revolution over the Fire. The Revs will look to move forward in the standings with a home match against the Philadelphia Union on Sunday.
7. Chicago Fire - 31 pts. - Week 25: 2-0 Loss at New England Revolution
The Fire's push for the playoffs took a hit as Frank Klopas' men were handed a 2-0 loss on the road at New England. Chicago hosts leader Sporting Kansas City in Week 26.
8. Columbus Crew - 29 pts. - Week 25: 2-0 Win vs. Toronto FC
Things are looking up for the Crew as Federico Higuaín netted his second-straight brace to lift the Black & Gold to back-to-back victories. Columbus faces a stiff test traveling to Real Salt Lake on Saturday.
9. Toronto FC - 20 pts. - Week 25: 2-0 Loss at Columbus Crew
Toronto FC was handed its second consecutive defeat as they lost on the road in Columbus. The Reds look to rebound against D.C. United on Saturday.
10. D.C. United - 13 - Week 25: 2-1 Loss at Montreal Impact
D.C. may have fallen in Montreal, but its young acquisitions continue to show promise as Conor Doyle found the net again. United hosts Toronto FC in Week 26.