1. Houston Dynamo -- 6 pts. | 1-0 win vs. Montreal Impact, Week Three: BYE
Will Bruin netted his third goal of 2014 against the Impact as Tally Hall and the Dynamo defense recorded their second-straight clean sheet to start the season without a blemish at BBVA Compass Stadium. Houston hopes it can carry momentum through a bye week in Week Three.
2. Philadelphia Union -- 4 pts. | 1-0 win vs. New England Revolution, Week Three: at Columbus Crew
The Union opened PPL Park for the 2014 campaign with a 1-0 win over win over New England behind a 31st-minute Sebastien Le Toux tally. Philly heads to Central Ohio in Week Three to take on the Crew.
3. Columbus Crew -- 3 pts. | BYE, Week Three: vs. Philadelphia Union (Saturday, 6:00 p.m. ET / TICKETS)
The Crew hosted the University of Notre Dame and the NAIA All-Stars to Columbus for scrimmages to stay fresh during its bye week. The Black & Gold kick off their new era at Crew Stadium on Saturday against the Philadelphia Union.
4. Toronto FC -- 3 pts. | 2-1 win at Seattle Sounders FC, Week Three: vs. D.C. United
Jermain Defoe, Michael Bradley and Julio Cesar did not disappoint in their Toronto FC debuts as the Reds traveled to Seattle to claim a 2-1 victory with both tallies coming from the foot of Defoe. Toronto welcomes D.C. United to BMO Field in Week Three action.
5. Chicago Fire -- 1 pt. | 1-1 draw at Portland Timbers, Week Three: vs. New York Red Bulls
For the second consecutive week, the Fire was unable to hold on late as Portland's Gastón Fernández found the back of the net in the 79th minute to equalize and leave Frank Yallop's club with a point. The Fire will make its 2014 Toyota Park debut on Sunday against the New York Red Bulls.
6. Sporting KC -- 1 pt. | 1-1 draw vs. FC Dallas, Week Three: vs. San Jose Earthquakes
Juggling CONCACAF Champions League play, Sporting earned a 1-1 draw with FC Dallas at home in Week Two. After a midweek match in Mexico against Cruz Azul, Kansas City welcomes the San Jose Earthquakes in Week Three.
7. New York Red Bulls -- 1 pt. | 1-1 draw vs. Colorado Rapids, Week Three: at Chicago Fire
The Red Bulls shored up its defense after leaking four goals against Vancouver Whitecaps FC last week to earn a 1-1 draw at home against the Colorado Rapids in Week Two. The defending Supporters' Shield winners travel to Chicago on Sunday.
8. Montreal Impact -- 0 pts. | 1-0 loss at Houston Dynamo, Week Three: vs. Seattle Sounders FC
The Impact welcomes a return to Quebec after losing its first two matches of the season on the road. However, Montreal will have to wait another week for star striker Marco Di Vaio, who will still be unavailable against Seattle due to a three-match suspension.
9. D.C. United -- 0 pts. | BYE, Week Three: Toronto FC
D.C. had a week to regroup from Week One's loss to the Crew. United travels to Toronto in Week Three action.
10. New England -- 0 pts. | 1-0 loss at Philadelphia Union, Week Three: vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Outscored 5-0 in its first to matches, the Revolution looks to rectify its early season woes when it hosts Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday afternoon.