1. Houston Dynamo -- 6 pts. | BYE, Week Four: at Vancouver Whitecaps FC
After picking up six points in its first two matches of 2014, the Dynamo hits the road for the first time this season against Vancouver following a bye week.
2. Columbus Crew -- 6 pts. | 2-1 Win vs. Philadelphia Union, Week Four at Seattle Sounders FC
Bernardo Anor scored a pair of goals to lift the Crew to its first-ever 2-0-0 start. The Black & Gold head to Seattle in Week Four for a tough test against the Clint Dempsey-less Sounders.
3. Toronto FC -- 6 pts. | 1-0 Win vs. D.C. United, Week Four: at Real Salt Lake
Jermain Defoe notched his third goal in just two MLS matches as the Reds beat D.C. United in their home debut. Toronto travels to Utah to meet Real Salt Lake in Week Four.
4. Philadelphia Union -- 4 pts. | 2-1 Loss at Columbus Crew, Week Four: vs. Montreal Impact
The Union showed resiliency and nearly found an equalizer on the road against the Crew. Philadelphia plays host to the Montreal Impact this week.
5. Sporting Kansas City -- 4 pts. | 1-0 Win vs. San Jose Earthquakes, Week Four: at Colorado Rapids
Dom Dwyer broke the Sporting frontline's goal-less drought to help Kansas City to its first victory of 2014. Peter Vermes' side heads to Colorado on Saturday to tangle with a Rapids side that is fresh off a 2-0 win over Portland.
6. Chicago Fire -- 2 pts. | 1-1 Draw vs. New York Red Bulls, Week Four: at D.C. United
The Fire opened up its 2014 home slate with a second-straight draw. The Men in Red head to the Nation's Capital in Week Four looking for a win at D.C. United.
7. New York Red Bulls -- 2 pts. | 1-1 Draw at Chicago Fire, Week Four: vs. Chivas USA
Dax McCarty rescued a point for the Red Bulls on the road in Chicago with a 21st-minute equalizer. New York hosts Chivas USA on Sunday.
8. New England Revolution -- 1 pt. | 0-0 Draw vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC, Week Four: at San Jose Earthquakes
Remarkably, the Revs have yet to score a goal in three matches so far in 2014, but New England did welcome back centerback Jose Gonçalves to help earn a clean sheet at home against Vancouver. New England travels to San Jose in Week Four action.
9. Montreal Impact -- 0 pts. | 2-0 Loss vs. Seattle Sounders FC, Week Four: at Philadelphia Union.
The bad news for Montreal is that it is 0-3-0 to start the season. The good news is that Marco Di Vaio will be back from suspension to face a strong Union side in Week Four.
10. D.C. United -- 0 pts. | 1-0 Loss at Toronto FC, Week Four: vs. Chicago Fire
United will look for its first goal and first point of the season when it hosts Chicago this week after falling in Toronto in Week Three.