The Chivas USA Dispersal Draft was conducted earlier today, with Crew SC passing on making a selection.
The Black & Gold held the 15th overall spot in the Draft, and elected not to select anyone from the available list of former Chivas USA players.
The complete list of who was taken and where is as follows:
1. FC Dallas - Dan Kennedy
2. New York City FC - Matthew Dunn
3. Sporting Kansas City - Pass
4. DC United - Thomas McNamara
5. New England Revolution - Pass
6. Montreal Impact - Donny Toia
7. Orlando City SC - Pass
8. Colorado Rapids - Caleb Calvert
9. San Jose Earthquakes - Kristopher Tyrpak
10. Real Salt Lake - Pass
11. Houston Dynamo - Pass
12. Portland Timbers - Pass
13. Chicago Fire - Pass
14. Toronto FC - Marky Delgado
15. Columbus Crew SC - Pass
16. LA Galaxy - Pass
17. Philadelphia Union - Pass
18. New York Red Bulls - Pass
19. Seattle Sounders FC - Pass
20. Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Pass
All teams who selected a player in the first round were given an opportunity to make a second selection, but each passed on making a pick. Players unselected during the Dispersal Draft will take part in the MLS Re-Entry Draft, if eligible, or will be made available via the Waiver Draft on December 10.