- A continuous wrap-around roof; four unique stands with their own identity and design
- A 3,400-seat Nordecke safe-standing section complete with its own Beer Garden
- A 5,000 sq. ft. Brew Hall with open views to the entrance plaza and downtown
- Approximately 34,000 sq. ft. of open club lounge space available for community uses
- And of course, a 100,000 sq. ft. field compliant with MLS, Concacaf and FIFA regulations, in addition to football, rugby, lacrosse, concerts, and other community events.
View the above slideshow for renderings of the Crew's new Downtown Stadium, which is set to open in July of 2021.