As we enter 2021, faces both familiar and new continue to fill the roster following the Club's MLS Cup-winning performance last season.
View below to see where some of Columbus's new and recent players have arrived from, as well as for a statistical recap of a handful of impact players who over the course of the last two seasons have decided that Columbus is where they wanted to be.
- 26 starts in 38 games played for a total of 2,262 minutes played.
- Earned three starts in four playoff matches in 2020, logging two assists, including the lone assist on Lucas Zelarayan's second goal in MLS Cup to seal the win.
- Two regular-season goals and seven regular-season assists since joining Columbus in July 2019.
- 31 starts in 31 games played.
- Two playoff starts, including one shutout (2020 MLS Cup).
- Since his first appearance on July 20, 2019, Room has totaled nine shutouts, eight of which came in 2020.
- 16-5-10 overall record as a starter, including an 11-3-5 overall record in 2020.
- In his first season with Columbus, Nagbe totaled 17 starts in 18 games played for a total of 1,499 minutes played.
- Totaled two goals in five shots on goal, including one playoff goal, to go with one assist.
- Led the league in passing accuracy (94.59 percent), passing accuracy in the opponent's half (94.27 percent), and passing accuracy in the final third (94.84 percent).
- Totaled 20 games played with 16 starts in his first season with Columbus.
- Compiled eight goals and nine assists in 1,425 minutes played, including two goals and five assists in the playoffs.
- Among midfielders with a minimum of 1,000 minutes played, Zelarayan ranked second League-wide in minutes per goal at 178.13, finishing second to Crew newcomer Kevin Molino.
- Made 18 starts in 21 games played for Minnesota in 2020.
- Tallied 13 goals and 4 assists, including four goals in three playoff matches.
- Led the league amongst midfielders in minutes per goal at 117.85, ahead of second-place Lucas Zelarayan's 178.13.
- Appeared in 19 games, including 15 starts, with LAFC in 2020.
- Totaled eight goals and six assists.
- Proved to be one of the most efficient fowards last season; among strikers with a minimum of 30 shots, Wright-Phillips co-led the League in shooting accuracy (75 percent), led the League in shot conversion rate (40 percent), and ranked top-five in minutes per goal (140.75).