Captioning services & Assisted Listening Devices (ALDs) are available at MAPFRE Stadium. Visit Supporters’ Services on the plaza for more information. To access MAPFRE Stadium's captioning service on your smartphone, follow these steps:
- Open the Internet Browser on your phone
- Type mobilecap.net into the address bar
- Enter Your Name and Event ID (2639), then click JOIN
Our Experience Team plays a vital role when it comes to creating a clean, safe, and enjoyable experience for our fans and guests. As the first point of contact for guest requests and needs, courteous hospitality must be exhibited at all times. Event Staff are encouraged to be proactive in every area while demonstrating a professional manner.
All Experience Team members, including Ushers and Greeters, are responsible for providing exceptional customer service at MAPFRE Stadium by making every effort to ensure a positive guest experience. The Experience Team serves an essential function by hosting guests visiting the stadium and by utilizing an ever-growing knowledge of our facility and events.
- To apply: Applications are accepted on TeamworkOnline.
Please contact the nearest usher immediately so they may contact on-site MedCare Emergency Medical Technician personnel to assist with any emergency situations.
S.C. Official Bio
Hometown: Columbus, OH
Friends: Stinger, Brutus, Lou Seal and Crash
Favorite Colors: Black & Gold of course
Favorite Chant: Glory to Columbus
Favorite Number(s): 96, 614
Background: S.C. always admired the work his father, Crew Cat did in growing the sport and passion of the fans. Now, he becomes the newest homegrown talent to join the Columbus Crew SC family. He proudly wears #96 on his back to represent the founding of the club. S.C. is mischievous but fun-loving and is always looking to have a great time with Crew SC Supporters at matches and in the community. Watch out for his photo-bombs!
International Experience: S.C. was recently called up by United States Cat National Team coach, Pürrgen Klinsmann, to play in a friendly versus Egypt. S.C. scored a ‘cat trick’ against the Pharaohs, and celebrated by doing a ‘YES’ chant with the crowd. On S.C.'s performance, Pürrgen said, “He did great. Pürrfect even! S.C. looked especially dangerous in front of the goal meowth."
- Passionate about Columbus Crew SC and anything related to soccer
- Great reflexes
- Going all over Columbus meeting Crew SC Supporters
- Practicing chants to do in MAPFRE Stadium
- Shining the MLS Cup
- Participating in activities throughout the Central Ohio Community
- Intimidating Visiting Teams at MAPFRE Stadium
- Crew Cat (Father)
- All Crew SC players especially the Homegrown Players #HGLove
- Toonces (SNL)
- Tom (not Jerry)
Bring some added fun and excitement to your next event with the addition of S.C. S.C. attends corporate events, private events, fundraisers, charity functions, birthday parties, school events, weddings, business meetings and everything in-between.
S.C.’s current rate is $150 per hour. There are discounts available for non-profit organizations and schools if approved by Columbus Crew SC.
During the season at Columbus Crew SC home matches, S.C. can visit you either at your tailgate before the match or in your seats during the match. This is a great way to surprise your friends or special guests! This appearance is approximately 3 to 5 minutes and costs $25.
Register your event online by filling out the form below.
Due to the large number of requests for S.C., all requests MUST be made at least three weeks prior to your event.
Lost & Found is located at Supporter Services in the lower southwest corner of the stadium inside Gate 5. All items lost at MAPFRE Stadium that are turned in or otherwise recovered will be held in “Lost & Found” status for 30 days. If the true owner of lost property does not reclaim the lost item within 30 days, then MAPFRE Stadium will dispose of the item as MAPFRE Stadium sees fit, which may include donating the item to charity.
Please contact the nearest usher to request medical assistance or register complaints about objectionable behavior by other spectators.
Directions From the North:
Make your way to I-71 South (for those coming from outside Columbus, I-71 South runs between Cleveland and Columbus) Take I-71 South towards downtown Columbus, past the north outerbelt Exit I-71 South at the 17th Ave exit (just after the Hudson St. exit, and before the 11th Ave exit) Turn right at the end of the ramp onto 17th Ave If you're coming for a stadium event, follow directions from traffic personnel. If not, read on Stay in the right two lanes on 17th Ave - they will turn right towards the Ohio Historical Society building, a large squat brown brick and concrete building The access road will gently curve left to go behind the OHS building - follow that curve and the stadium should be readily visible before you.
From the East:
Make your way to I-70 West (for those coming from outside Columbus, I-70 West runs between Pittsburgh and Columbus) Take I-70 West towards downtown Columbus, past the outerbelt. Stay in the right lanes and look for signs for I-71 North Take the I-71 North exit at downtown Columbus, and stay on I-71 North until you get to the 17th Ave exit (just after the 11th Ave exit, and before the Hudson St exit) Turn left at the end of the ramp onto 17th Ave If you're coming for a stadium event, follow directions from traffic personnel. If not, read on Stay in the right two lanes on 17th Ave - they will turn right towards the Ohio Historical Society building, a large squat brown brick and concrete building The access road will gently curve left to go behind the OHS building - follow that curve and the stadium should be readily visible before you.
From the South:
Make your way to I-71 North (for those coming from outside Columbus, I-71 North runs between Cincinnati and Columbus) Take I-71 North through downtown Columbus. You will merge and then split from I-70 East, follow all posted signs to stay on I-71 North Stay on I-71 North until you get to the 17th Ave exit (just after the 11th Ave exit, and before the Hudson St exit) Turn left at the end of the ramp onto 17th Ave If you're coming for a stadium event, follow directions from traffic personnel. If not, read on Stay in the right two lanes on 17th Ave - they will turn right towards the Ohio Historical Society building, a large squat brown brick and concrete building The access road will gently curve left to go behind the OHS building - follow that curve and the stadium should be readily visible before you.
From the West:
Make your way to I-70 East (for those coming from outside Columbus, I-70 East runs between Indianapolis and Columbus) Take I-70 East towards downtown Columbus, past the outerbelt. You will merge with I-71 North at downtown Columbus Just past downtown Columbus, I-70 East and I-71 North will split. Follow all posted signs to stay on I-71 North Stay on I-71 North until you get to the 17th Ave exit (just after the 11th Ave exit, and before the Hudson St exit) Turn left at the end of the ramp onto 17th Ave If you're coming for a stadium event, follow directions from traffic personnel. If not, stay in the right two lanes on 17th Ave - they will turn right towards the Ohio Historical Society building, a large squat brown brick and concrete building The access road will gently curve left to go behind the OHS building - follow that curve and the stadium should be readily visible before you.
Gates open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled match kickoff. Times may be subject to change.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - End of Halftime
- Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - End of Halftime
- Guests in full face-paint are not able to be served alcohol, as ID cannot be verified. If a guest is wearing a mask, they will be asked to remove it to verify for purchase.
- Purchasing alcohol is a privilege, not a right in the State of Ohio and MAPFRE Stadium.
- Valid I.D. is required for purchase.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume an alcoholic beverage.
- There is a 2 (two) alcoholic beverage limit, per person, per identification.
- Alcohol service may be discontinued at Stadium or Concessionaire’s discretion.
- Alcohol service ends at the 80-minute mark of all Crew SC matches, except in designated locations.
VALID FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION
- Valid forms of identification for alcohol purchase are:
- United States and Canadian Driver’s License
- United States and foreign passport
- United States and Canadian State-issued I.D. Card with photo
- United States Military I.D. with photo
- United States Passport Card
- Mexican Consular ID Card
- Invalid forms of identification for alcohol purchase are:
- Temporary Ohio Driver's License, which includes a punched ID card and photocopy paper, during the 10-day waiting period for receiving your new ID. We do accept passports, military IDs and valid, non-temporary state IDs for age verification. Our policy is to request identification for any person who looks under the age of 30. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
- The “No Bag” policy does include an exception: guests with medical or childcare needs will be permitted to carry a single bag into MAPFRE Stadium.
- In order to expedite entry, those needing to bring a handbag for medical or childcare needs should contact our supporter services at 614-447-4169 or TicketOffice@ColumbusCrewSC.com in advance of the match for further instructions.
- The measure will not only enhance security for the venue, but will also expedite lines in an effort to maximize the supporter experience for soccer events at MAPFRE Stadium.
- All items and individuals entering MAPFRE Stadium are subject to inspection.
- Supporters may visit www.MAPFREStadium.com for additional information on permissible items and other MAPFRE Stadium policies.
Still photography is allowed at Crew SC matches. However, cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited. Video cameras are not permitted for any event. This policy is subject to change for other events such as concerts.
Children under the age of 3 accompanied by their ticket-holding guardian do not need a ticket to be accepted into MAPFRE Stadium.
- MAPFRE Stadium Code of Conduct
Guests shall be respectful and courteous of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, staff and stadium property.
Guests shall not interfere with the view or enjoyment of other guests by fighting, throwing objects, or using profane, sexist, racial, obscene, or abusive language or gestures.
Guests shall not enter the field of play, the performance area or interfere with the event in any manner.
Guests shall respectfully comply with requests from all staff regarding MAPFRE Stadium policies, rules and emergency procedures.
Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
Guests shall conduct themselves in a lawful manner both in the Stadium and in the parking lots.
Crew SC fans entering the Nordecke section shall comply with specific instructions for that area.
MAPFRE Stadium reserves the right to screen any and all fans, staff, and other persons entering the grounds at any time. Searches may include but are not limited to: jacket and waistline visual inspections, pat downs, and metal detection screening, based on the assessed need.
By tendering a ticket or obtaining a credential and entering the stadium grounds, persons consent to such searches and waive any related claims that they might have against Columbus Crew SC, MAPFRE Stadium, Major League Soccer, its affiliates and agents. If individuals elect not to consent to the searches, they will be denied entry into the stadium.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
The following items are not allowed in MAPFRE Stadium (prohibited items include, but are not limited to):
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Air horns
- Professional camera equipment; detachable lenses, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Selfie Sticks
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (Drones)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms (Regardless of Concealed Carry Permit)
- Food or beverage of any kind
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Laser pointers
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
- Seat cushions with backs
- Video cameras
- Any item that can be used as a projectile or deemed as dangerous
Any deviation from this policy must be pre-approved by Stadium Management. This policy is subject to change without prior notice by Stadium Management.
There is a no re-entry policy for all MAPFRE Stadium events.
- SHELTER DURING SEVERE WEATHER
- We ask that you move out of your seat and into the nearest concourse location in a calm and orderly fashion. Please follow the instructions of the security and experience team personnel. We will continue to provide further updates for tonight’s event as they become available.
- RE-ENTRY POLICY
- There is a no re-entry policy for all MAPFRE Stadium events.
- NEED ASSISTANCE?
- If you need assistance please find your nearest Experience Team member or visit the Experience Services window at the administrative office by Gate 5.
- RESCHEDULING POLICY
- In the event that the original match is rescheduled, the original ticket will be valid for the rescheduled event date. Columbus Crew SC will inform the original purchaser of the rescheduled match in a timely fashion. Major League Soccer reserves the right to change the date and start time of the event for the safety and security of the players and fans. No such change shall entitle the ticket holder to a refund.
Smoking is not permitted in the seating areas or near the railings above the seating areas.
Guests are not permitted to enter the field of play or entertainment area at any time. Anyone entering the field of play or entertainment area without proper credentials will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Recognized Supporter Groups are granted the following exceptions to the Prohibited Items and Flag, Banners, and Poles Policies:
- Flags, banners & poles that meet the following criteria:
- May be larger than 3’ x 5’, however all sizes and designs must be pre-approved by Stadium Management prior to match day.
- Flags on PVC poles with no end caps and no longer than 3.5 feet long.
- May not be used to facilitate actions that are in violation of the MAPFRE Stadium Prohibited Items Policy or the MAPFRE Stadium Fan Code of Conduct.
- May not include any profanity, advertisements, or political slogans.
- May not interfere with stadium signage or the view and enjoyment of guests outside of the recognized supporter group section.
- May not present a public hazard by blocking aisles, walkways or stairs.
- May not be taped, glued, or secured to stadium structure using adhesive of any kind.
- May not in any way damage stadium structure such as railings, glass, paint, etc.
- May not be constructed of wood, metal or other materials that may cause harm to others.
- May not be used as a projectile.
Recognized Supporter Group privileges may be suspended or revoked at any time due to the violation of MAPFRE Stadium Policies. Stadium Management may impose a quantity limit on exempt items when appropriate.
Any deviation from this policy must be pre-approved by Stadium Management. This policy is subject to change without prior notice by Stadium Management.
Umbrellas are allowed in MAPFRE Stadium. However, please be respectful of fans seated near you. If an open umbrella obstructs the view of another fan, you will be asked to close it.