PUBLIC TRAINING SESSION – SEPTEMBER 14
Fans are invited to attend the U.S. Women’s National Team public training session on Wednesday, Sept. 14, at MAPFRE Stadium at 6:30 p.m.
- Admission is free and open to the public.
- Gate 4 opens at 6 p.m. Parking is free.
Following Wednesday's open training, Columbus Crew SC will host a Post USWNT Training Party at 4th Street Bar and Grill — presented by Budweiser — from 8:30-10:30 p.m. with a chance to win match tickets, $2 Budweiser draft pints, half-priced appetizers, giveaways, trivia and more.
READ: Get Set for the USWNT
MATCHDAY SCHEDULE – SEPTEMBER 15
TICKETS: USA vs. Thailand
All times are approximate:
9 a.m. – Ticket Office (near Gate 5) opens, Parking Lots open
6 p.m. – Gates open (3, 4, 5, 6), FanHQ Columbus
8 p.m. – Kickoff
FanHQ Columbus will be located inside Gates 4 & 5 on the Plaza (south side of stadium) starting at 6 p.m.
Contests, Displays & Giveaways:
- Continental Tire: Make sure to stop by the Continental Tire activation area for some fun soccer Tic Tac Tire, a photo opportunity and a chance to win a free scarf!
TRANSPORTATION, PARKING & TAILGATING
MAPFRE Stadium Parking Map - View Large Image
MAPFRE Stadium Directions - Click Here
The cost of parking is $20.
Tailgating is allowed in MAPFRE Stadium parking lots.
TICKETS: USA vs. Thailand
MAPFRE Stadium Map - View Large Image
Please note – Ticketmaster is the official ticketing provider for this match. U.S. Soccer is not responsible for ticket purchases, printing tickets, or resolving issues for ANY tickets purchased from a third party/scalper. Fans needing to pick up their tickets from will call should visit the Ticket Office (near Gate 5), which opens at 9 a.m. A valid photo-ID will be required to pick up the tickets. Additional ticket information can be found here.
The following items are not allowed in MAPFRE Stadium (prohibited items include, but are not limited to):
- Aerosol or pressurized containers
- Air horns
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Drones (remote controlled or unmanned aircraft systems)
- Firearms (regardless of concealed carry permit)
- Food or beverage of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Pyrotechnics, flares, smoke bombs, or incendiary devices
- Seat cushions with backs
- Soccer balls
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind
- Any item that can be used as a projectile or deemed as dangerous
Any deviation from this policy must be pre-approved by Stadium Management. This policy is subject to change without prior notice by Stadium Management.
- South (in front of store)
U.S. WOMEN’S NATIONAL TEAM ROSTER
USWNT, Ellis Announce 21-Player Roster: #USAvTHA