All supporters are encouraged to arrive early to the contest.
Gates at MAPFRE Stadium will open at 6 p.m. ET for the match (two hours prior to the match). The Upper 90 Lounge also opens to ticketed supporters inside the venue at 6 p.m. ET. A limited number of Standing Room Only tickets remain.
MAPFRE Stadium looks forward to hosting this Audi 2017 MLS Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Championship match tomorrow. As always, MAPFRE Stadium is in constant collaboration with law enforcement and Major League Soccer on security protocol. MAPFRE Stadium continues to value the safety and security of all guests as its highest priority. As part of the venue’s commitment to provide the safest environment possible, out of an abundance of caution, enhanced security procedures will again be in place for the match.
A complete list of MAPFRE Stadium policies is available here.
As was the case during the 2017 MLS regular season and the club’s first home playoff match on October 31 at MAPFRE Stadium, prohibited items in the postseason include, but are not limited to:
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Air horns
- Professional camera equipment; detachable lenses, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Selfie Sticks
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (Drones)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms (Regardless of Concealed Carry Permit)
- Food or beverage of any kind
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Laser pointers
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
- Seat cushions with backs
- Video cameras
- Any item that can be used as a projectile or deemed as dangerous
For all supporters in attendance, please note that additional prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: coolers, backpacks, duffel bags or luggage of any kind. Permitted bags may not exceed 14" x 6" x 14" and include camera bags, cinch sacks, diaper bags and purses. The entrance for all patrons bringing banners/TIFOs/signs/flags is Gate 3 on the southeast side of MAPFRE Stadium. Still photography is allowed at Crew SC matches. However, cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited. Winter hats, gloves, blankets and coats are certainly permitted and are encouraged for this match.