- Tim Bezbatchenko is Crew SC’s President and General Manager, leading both the Club’s business and soccer operations arms. He served as Toronto FC’s Senior Vice President of Soccer Operations and General Manager from 2013-2018.
- Toronto had four of its best seasons while Bezbatchenko was with the club (2014-2017), winning one MLS Cup (2017), three consecutive Canadian Championships (2016, 2017, 2018) and reaching the 2018 CONCACAF Champions League Finals.
- While at Toronto FC, Bezbatchenko helped the club sign Sebastian Giovinco, Jermain Defoe, Michael Bradley and Jozy Altidore.
- In 2017 he led Toronto FC to become the first MLS club to win a domestic treble in League History, as the Reds won MLS Cup, the MLS Supporters’ Shield and the Canadian Championship.
- He worked as the Senior Director of Player Relations and Competition for MLS from 2010-2013, overseeing all MLS rosters, the MLS player pool, team salary budgets.
- Bezbatchenko served as an attorney for Shearman & Sterling LLP, in New York from 2008-2010.
- Born in Westerville, Ohio, Bezbatchenko played as a midfielder for the Pittsburgh Riverhounds from 2004-2005, winning the USL Pro League Atlantic Division Championship in 2004.